I started this blog with nobel goals. I was going to re-engage with the Warhammer hobby but this time I was going to do it right. I even joined a Blood Bowl league and everything!
Sadly as is often the case, life and work got in the way for a bit. My free time and mental energy for hobby stuff and then writing about it on top of it has been very limited for the past few months. Thankfully I kept up with my commitment to the Dragon Bowl League and even started having some successful games of Blood Bowl towards the end. (A writeup of sorts is in the works) Making content for this blog however stopped.
The New Year is an oppotunity to recommit to documenting my hobby life a bit better. We’ll see how it goes hopefully I’ll get more in the habit of writing things again.
So without further a do here are my hobby goals for this year!
This Year’s Goals
- Document my hobby journey better.
- Assemble and paint my Ironjawz army.
- Write my own campaign supplement for me and my friends to play.
- Keep on top of new stuff when I get it.
- Assemble and paint my Warhammer Underworlds stuff.
- Actually play some Warhammer Underworlds.
- Paint my Stormcast Eternals army.
- Paint my Nighthuant army.
Bonus Goals (if able)
- Do some video content.
- Figure out what to do with my Chaos units.
- Paint all my Blood Bowl teams.
- Give Kill Team a go.
- Give one of the Warhammer Quest sets a go.
As for content for this blog. I’m still gonna showcase my work and write up the games I play when I can. I also want to do some more preview and opinion posts on new stuff as it comes out.
The other thing I really want to do is write some guides to help fellow gamers in my position. So many Warhammer blogs and YouTube Channels cater to the hardcore super invested player. Those of us with limited time, money and resources to engage in the hobby have very little content geared towards us. It is something I want to try addressing with this blog.
Expect more posts soon!
For now I’m trying to figure out how to get the best starter Gloomspite Gitz army for the cheapest price.
Why? BECAUSE THEY LOOK SO GORKDAMN COOL!